MSH International is one of the leading Health Insurance companies in the world. One of the best coverages up from 30,000,000 THB to 48,000,000 THB and accepts clients as new members up to the age of 70 years old. They have a wide range of plans that will suit everyone’s needs and gives international standard of service. MSH will truly give you the peace of mind you deserve.
MSH International offer 2 plans that are very popular, Asia Care Plus and Asia Care First. Below are some of the strong points and highlights of the Asia Care Plans. To find the most suitable plans for yourself, you must always compare between available plans and options and also take a look at the terms and conditions from both of the insurance companies and the OIC thoroughly.
Asia Care plans offer clients full access to medical services and cover to the primary area of coverage within the countries of Bangladesh, Brunei, East Timor, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Bhutan, Cambodia, India, Laos, Maldives, Nepal, Philippines, Thailand
However, you can choose your elective treatment areas of coverage differentiate by zones. (You may choose to have your treatments in any of the countries listed in your chosen zone - up to 175 days per year)
- Zone A : Worldwide excluding : USA
- Zone B : Worldwide excluding : USA, China, Bahamas, Canada, Hong-Kong, Israel, Japan and Switzerland
- Zone C : Worldwide excluding : USA, China, Bahamas, Canada, Hong-Kong, Israel, Japan, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore, Brazil, Taiwan and United Kingdom
Worldwide coverage : You are covered worldwide for accidents and unforeseen medical emergencies for trips up to 60 days (not more than 180 days per year in the limit of 250,000 USD per year)
- Tailored solutions according to your needs
- Cashless hospital visits - no cash advance required for medical visits via their preferred medical network
- 24/7 worldwide support by their multicultural team via their regional service center in Bangkok
- Claims outside the medical network will be processed within 5 business days from the day of complete claims submission; including access to online claims tracking
- Second medical opinion service by their in-house medical team
- Essential coverage for costly unexpected future events such as accidents and treatment of medical conditions, acute or chronic
- Lifetime renewal guarantee regardless of age or health condition
- Worldwide coverage for accidents and medical emergencies
- Free choice of medical provider - or via their prefered network of over 6,700 hospitals worldwide
- 1st day coverage - immediately get covered on the first day your plans starts
- Mobile applications for IOS and Android, in which you can keep tracks of your information and claim records
To find the most suitable plans for you, you can compare all of the MSH International plans here : Get Started. You will be able to compare between available plans by premiums, ratings, recommendations, and modify the plans they way you want them to be.